... but one thing I've noticed is that it's hard to find people and companies that will tell you what you DON'T need.
Enter Jeff Gladnick.
When it comes to websites in the dental field, he's the go-to guy.
As you know, the mission of Start Your Dental Practice is to give you - the Ambitious Dentist - the tools necessary to start, and run, a successful dental practice.
There are many aspects that go into a website that actually attracts your ideal patients, and today, Jeff gives us the rundown on EXACTLY what that looks like.
Click here to get today's episode bonus: A step-by-step walkthrough for how to content market with your website
Here are a few things you'll discover in today's episode:
- The weird way Jeff initially got started making websites, and how he started automating the process to help more dentists
- The referral conversation your ideal patients inevitably have, and how your website can negatively or positively affect how many of those ideal patients show up to your practice
- Why your social media channels should match your website (and the psychological trigger that fires when they do)
- Which should come first... your practice? Or your website? (and what timeframe you should follow)
- How Google will treat your site in the first 90 days (and why this is important to launching your site and new practice)
- How to get your site ranked #1 in Google (without “hacking” the search engine”)
- How to avoid having your practice mislisted in the wrong city or state
- Why you shouldn’t rely on a one-person operation (and what could happen to your site if you do)
- What happens when you don’t use the terms your ideal patient uses to describe your services
- What you need to know to avoid losing your site and content forever
- The red flags you need to look for when trying to find a website development firm
- The cons to having contracts involved in your website
- How to handle a website when you’re acquiring a previously established practice
- How to avoid losing “seo juice” when transferring a website from one owner to another
- The ONE vital thing every acquired practice website needs to have so that your visitors don’t experience site errors
- How to avoid looking like every other website in your market
- What “duplicate content” is and why you want to avoid posting it
- The right (and wrong) way to make sure your site appears properly on mobile devices
Free Episode Bonus:
Jeff and his team went above and beyond for you guys.
For today's bonus, you can get access to a step-by-step video series for how to use content marketing with your website to attract your target market.
Get that video series for free by clicking here.
Quotes - Share On Twitter:
Support The Show:
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this should wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give me an honest rating and review in iTunes.
This allows me to evolve that show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.