Today we have another exciting treat for you, as I sit down with Jeff Gladnick, CEO of GreatDentalWebsites.
Jeff was one of the first guests we had on the SYDP podcast when we launched just a few years ago, and I’m excited to have him back on the show to share the latest best practices for your dental website and marketing efforts.
Jeff is one of the very first people I really connected with in the dental industry, and he’s genuinely one of the most stand up guys in the dental space.
Whether you’re looking to improve your website conversions or want to know how to get a better ROI on your marketing initiatives, you’re going to absolutely love today’s interview.
Here are just a few things you’ll learn:
- Why good marketing isn’t as easy as just paying someone and hoping for the best.
- The importance of local search when growing your dental practice.
- Why your website MUST be mobile friendly.
- What’s working now in marketing and building dental websites that convert.
- Why it’s essential you have your own website, even if you're already on social media.
- How to avoid wasting tens of thousands of dollars when rebuilding or creating your dental practice website.
- The best way to display social proof on your website and on your social media channels.
And much more.
Today’s interview is absolutely jam packed with actionable insights that you can start implementing right away.
Click here to listen to my interview with Jeff Gladnick.